It’s not about the number on the scale.
We have been conditioned to see the number on the scale as the enemy. Whether that number is too low, or too high, almost everyone I know dreads the moment they step on the scale. Well, let me tell you a secret… it doesn’t even matter!
Maybe you’ve heard someone at some point say that muscle weighs more than fat, or you’ve noticed that “morning skinny” is COMPLETELY gone by lunch. Or maybe you are one of the many that experience a fluctuating pant size in the matter of a single day. All of these things, are real things, and we have a machine that can prove it and tell you exactly what those numbers and sizes mean!
We’ve got the answer!
With our state-of-the-art InBody 520 Composition Analyzer, we can measure EVERYTHING: body fat, muscle mass, body water levels, resting metabolic rate, and even individual muscle mass for each arm, leg and core. This special scale provides you with the most accurate measurements:
- Body Weight – the number on the scale
- Lean Body Mass – the amount of lean muscle in your body
- Body Fat Mass – the amount of fat in your body
- Body Water Balance – intracellular, extracellular, and total body water ratio and measurements
- BMI and PBF – Body Mass Index and Percentage of Body Fat
- Segmental Lean Analysis – measurement of muscle in each part of your body: Right Arm, Left Arm, Trunk, Right Leg and Left Leg
So, next time you step on the scale and see something you don’t like, just remember that there is so much more to you than that one-sided number.
Looking good on the outside begins with knowing what’s within.
If you’re in the Los Angeles area and want to try out our Body Composition Analysis for yourself, click here or call 310-652-5522 to book your appointment today!